One week behind

It`s been now new week behind, and I can`t believe that this is soon over, and we are coming back to Finland. I have gotten friends here, I call Rimini as a home, I have good work and lovely workmates, I have too familiars from restaurant what is next to our restaurant, where am I, people from different restaurants and cafeteria`s know me, some of customers knows and remember that I don`t speak Italian, but I start to understand it already somehow, and I can say some little words in Italian. I love my life in here, because it`s so different than in Finland, because I get to do kind of night work, I see many people everyday, there are coming more busses from everywhere, streets are sometimes full of people,there are dogs too, there are beutiful flowers, food is so much better somehow than in Finland I think but I miss some Finnish food, and mom knows what she`s going to do for me when I return back to Finland. One thing what I miss from Finland, is getting to go to horseback and ride a horse. It`s what am I excited when I get to come to Finland. Even one of my workmate told me that I do so well everything, what I can do, even I`m not getting paid for this, and she told me I should talk with owner of restaurant(?), that if I could get summer job from there, because I speak better English, and I can speak absolutely Finnish too, and I have already to learn how they do things and what time is everything but I don`t watch all the time that what time is, because in our restaurant hall, we don`t  have watch, and only watch we have in our laptop or then if someone worker has watch, of course we have in kitchen clock, but usually I look time from drink orders or then from laptop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week in Rimini

Second last week and last full week in here

Third week done