Second last week and last full week in here

I can`t believe how quickly time soon we are packing everything, saying goodbyes for everyone and flying back to Finland. I just wish I could be longer here, because I love my job in place, where am I working. It is weird because it was just like yesterday when we came here first time, and met people in workplace first time, and soon we have to say goodbyes. I just\ feel sad about it, because people is so lovely in here, and I love this culture in here, and that how social people are. I start to understand Italian, but it`s only like some little words in their talk.

My work is been almost same since I started there, but nowadays I do lots of things alone, and my co-workers don`t look so much after me, like they do look for new students who came there in this week. I started to give them little things to do when I arrived with them to work, but then started to come workers, so they took them, so I did get to do own things in the morning. Many of my coworkers has told for me that they are going to miss me, or then they wish that I could just stay there longer. Even I have talk with one of them about getting summerjob, because I guess I have lots better English than them, and I can do so much things to do what I can do alone.

I guess mostly I`m going to miss my life in here, because it`s so much different in here than in Finland, here my life is so much like work, talking with people or it`s walking around beaches and around Rimini`s center. I`m going to miss that too, that I`m not getting anymore so much different pastas like daily, and that how good food is in here. I feel that everything pays so much less than in Finland.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week in Rimini

Third week done