Starting off this intership

     4.2                                                                 
Today is the day, leaving Finland behind me and first going to Munchen, then to Italy. It`s  funny how quickly time has gone, because it was like yesterday that I had to get intership in abroad and then got know that I`m in, then had hours and hours about talking this and I thought when I got knew that I`m in, it will be long time that I will be living abroad, but haha it starts tomorrow. I guess it`s going to be weird now to live two months without having any pets with us, cause whole my life I have been lived with pets. Now I`m little bit excited about living abroad and having intership same time. Luckily, I`m not going live there alone, because one of my classmates is coming with me there.  It`s funny that I never ever thought that I would be there living 8 weeks there, I thought that I`ll be there like 6 or 4 weeks.

Right now, when I`m writing this, we are on the train, going to Helsinki. Our first flight to Munchen, is cancelled, so we don`t know yet what we are going to do. I`m not much excited about this, but I guess when we are in Italy, then I am and will be excited. I talked with my classmate, who is coming with me to Italy, about  that both of us haven`t toke any dry food with us so we are going to buy some food when we are on the plane or then when we are in Italy. I`m happy about that I have my classmate with me, many of our teachers who I have told about this, has been happy about that we get this experience together.  I`ll let you know how we came to Italy and what are our thoughts of this. It`s funny that I haven`t say much about this to my friends and one of them thought that I`m coming to school today.
Now couple hours later we got flight to Copenhagen, then we are flying to Bologna, like we used to fly there. Right now at airport we have like couple hours just waiting and looking for what shops has here. We have eaten here too because everyone of us (+ our teacher who`s with us here) ate when we were on the train. I guess all of us three are bored about this waiting and waiting but even these flight changed, we are same time in Bologna, than we used to be if we could fly from Munchen. I can`t still believe we are really going to Italy for 8 weeks because I`m mostly pessimistic and scepticist.











Kiia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week in Rimini

Second last week and last full week in here

Third week done