One month of living here

It has been now one month of living here,and Rimini is so much home for me. Days in here has gone really quickly, mostly at working, or in center because my parents came here to see us. We were visiting with them in San Marino, what is only half hour away with car. In San Marino, we just walked around and took some pictures. In this week, I have been much more in center, because from my personality, I am talkative and social person and I wish I meet some new people from here, like I have. 
I haven`t miss Finland, or haven`t miss home, cause I have been travelled since I was baby for European countries, thanks for mom and dad. If I would say one thing what I miss from Finland, is absolutely my family`s animals. In here, I have seen much dogs, and I got pet one dog front of it`s owners, and that dog was so cute. 
Everyday us much different in here, because somedays I go home between work, and sometimes I stay in center that couple hours what we have in between work. In our workplace, I got these words "You are the best" from my work place`s owner. 

I love my life in Rimini, and how beautiful Rimini is and how much differences its from Finland,cause in here, when I have moved in bus, I have gave my sitting place to older person, or then to parent, who has come to the bus with kids. I can say that I have called so long time Rimini as a home, and I don`t usually think things in Finland. Some people in here are really interested about that I`m from Finland, and asks me many things like Finland`s weather right now. 

I guess when I came back to Finland, I miss my "home" in Rimini, because here is so beautiful and prices are lower than in Finland. People are so nice in here, and here can see polices in different places with their cars. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week in Rimini

Second last week and last full week in here

Third week done