New week in Rimini

This week has been kinda different from last week, because we have got new student, to our restaurant. It`s funny that our new student doesn`t speak English, I don`t speak well Italian, but we have good connection between us. I have been helping our new student with different things, and have told many things what we can do or how we do. 

But whole this week has been at working really quiet, but because of Women`s day, it was really busy like on Friday and on Saturday. I have got to do new things already like bringing drinks to tables, if I remember where is that table.

I can`t believe that I will be anymore two weeks in here, I wish I could be longer in here because I feel Rimini starts to be so much home to me, I don`t miss much Finland. Even I love my work on restaurant where I am right now. I have gotten new friends from here, and of course I can spend time with my workmates. On our workplace, I got to tell about Finland and what kind weather there are and nature and everything. I have even told that Rimini is like home to me.
I guess when this intership is over and we have returned back to Finland, I will come visit again in Rimini.

Of our home, I love that how close we live with sea, because it takes about couple minutes to walk from our home to sea. Our home is really nice, even its on third floor, we have balconys in good places.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second last week and last full week in here

Third week done