Third week done

Now, it`s been tree weeks here, and days are mostly working, but I have twice a week days off (Mondays and Sundays), so I mostly am at home, or then I`m walking in center. At work, I usually do same things, like take drink orders for the table, cleaning tables, cleaning floors, dishes. I kinda love that. All the time when I`m free of work, I wish I could go to talk to new people, and I have already met couple person here.
Some of this week`s days has been more busying than others, but it`s nice. I have learned some Italian words too, and I already use them in work. Next of our restaurant, is another kind of bar, I know one worker, so it`s nice to talk him too. My workmates are really nice and funny too, even if I don`t remember so well their names, but I remember well many of them names. Even in this week, here in one place came carousel, so I have usually been looking at it, when I have been walked next to it for work or then to buss station.

I love my life here, almost everyday I see sunset, I hear church bells ringing, lots of people at street, pigeons, boats, new and different shops, nice and beautiful houses. I even saw that to our buss, came army guy to check one guy, and walked throught the whole buss couple times. But nice news, I go tomorrow, in Monday, to Venice, so I`m excited about that. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week in Rimini

Second last week and last full week in here